Registration will be open right up to the event start time, however, shirt sizes are ONLY guaranteed if registered by June 17th.
Date: July 6th, 2019
Start Time: Registration Begins at 7:30 AM
- 7:30 AM : Registration Begins
- 8:30 AM: Opening Ceremony
- Recognition of all those involved in Taylor’s recovery
- 9:00 AM: Race Begins
- 10:30 AM: Closing Ceremony
- Recognition of sponsors
- Awards for age/gender groups and teams!
- 10:45 AM: Photos with Taylor
- 11:45 AM: End of Event
Location: Saluda Shoals, 6071 St. Andrews Road Columbia, SC 29212
Directions: GPS to the address above – enter park between Aldi and Wendy’s. Parking will be available and we will meet at the Tennis courts just beyond the parking lot. For directions provided by the park, click here.
Will breakfast/lunch be provided: We will have a light snack available at the end of the race. Water stations will be available throughout the course. Please bring a water bottle – we will also have Pennies For Taylor water bottled for sale ($7.00 each).
Timed Runner Award Categories:
- 0-18 Years Old: 1st, 2nd, 3rd (Male and Female)
- 19-30 Years Old: 1st, 2nd, 3rd (Male and Female)
- 31-40 Years Old: 1st, 2nd, 3rd (Male and Female)
- 41-50 Years Old: 1st, 2nd, 3rd (Male and Female)
- 51-60 Years Old: 1st, 2nd, 3rd (Male and Female)
- 61+ Years Old: 1st, 2nd, 3rd (Male and Female)
- Overall Winners: Male/Female
- Fastest Group Time
***Timed Runners must have selected the timed option during registration.
Not finding the information you are looking for? Email us!